Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New and Great Idea.

As I was working on our wedding invitations tonight, my fiance's sister suggested that i start up a blog discussing and reviewing movies. I have never really liked the idea of a blog but it seems like a good place to start being a critic which is what I would really love to be doing.  I have always loved movies and you would be able to tell this by the immense collection of them i have acquired. It would be easy to say that watching movies is my favorite activity and talking about them comes in a close second.

Now the hard part is figuring out where to start.  I've seen so many movies that I obviously can't review them all, and that would be boring anyways I'm sure. So lets review movies as I see them from this moment forward.

I recently saw the 2011 remake of Footloose which was excellent, but it won't come out in theaters until near October and i was asked not to divulge too much information about it. We'll save that one for closer to when it is released.

It is too late to start a review tonight but I think I will start with the new Simon Pegg movie "Paul" tomorrow. Friday I will see Zack Snyder's "Sucker Punch" and you can bet that I'll have something to say about that.

I think I'll end all my posts with a quick quote from random movies saying, in their own ways, thank you and goodnight. They'll get harder I'm sure so tonight I'll give you a free one. From The Boondock Saints;

"So the only thing we can do is put a potato on a string and drag it through South Boston, "Thanks for coming out!""

No comments:

Post a Comment